Food and Confectionery Product Nigeria Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager
Location: Cross River
- Manage and evaluate machine resources to ensure productivity and minimal downtime
- Oversee a workforce of 1,000+ employees in the manufacturing department
- Strive to reduce expenses and increase productivity across all product lines
- Ensure all employees follow industry-standard health and safety guidelines
- Set ambitious production goals and communicate them to key personnel
- Provide motivation, support and guidance to all employees
- Communicate any problems or obstacles to senior management
- Establish workflow policies that enhance speed and efficiency without compromising product safety or integrity
- Create schedules for employees to ensure optimum staffing levels.
Qualifications and Skills
- 0-year experience in manufacturing operations
- 0-1 year experience in a supervisory capacity
- Bachelor's degree required
- Excellent project management skills
- Proven track record of successfully training employees in productivity and safety
- Ability to coach and mentor employees on a one-on-one basis as well as as a group.
Application Closing Date
10th July 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the "Job title" as subject of the email.