Sunu Assurances Nigeria Plc. (Formerly Equity Assurance Plc.) was incorporated on December 13, 1984 and was licensed to underwrite all classes of general business. The company operates with a recently increased authorized share capital of N7 billion and shareholders fund of about N5.3 billion. The company is a corporate member of the West African Insurance Company Association (WAICA) and the Nigeria Insurers’ Association (NIA), the official umbrella of registered insurance companies in Nigeria, as well as The Africa Insurance Organisation (AIO).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Sales Executive
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Identify and establish business relationship with potential clients.
- Provide excellent customer service delivery to clients.
- Use product knowledge to maximize the sale of appropriate products that meet the need of the customer.
- Develop network in high Income personsТ market space to find prospective clients.
- Work on generating list of prospective clients.
- Develop sales through effective identification and analysis of the financial needs of clients.
- Use product knowledge to maximize the sale of appropriate products that meet the need of the customer
- Maintain high presence at social functions and events to enhance SUNU AssuranceТs market presence
- Maintain high level of customer interface thus leading to additional referrals from existing clients.
- Conduct discovery interviews and utilize information gathered to offer risk management solutions to clients.
Other Activities Aside Key Responsibilities:
- Submits weekly / monthly prospects list to the office manager which should result to sales.
- Generating of Leads which should result to sales.
- Cross selling of policies to existing and new customers
- Sales of all policies at their discretion to customers other than those who walk into the Agency office
- Willingness to attend social gathering that will benefit the business Required Skills and Competencies
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Sound knowledge of insurance
- Ability to use a computer system and necessary work tools such as MS Word and MS Excel
- Sound verbal communication and strong written communication skills.
- OND / B.Sc in any course
- Candidates must be residence in Lagos
- Age bracket (21-32) years.
- Performance Allowance
- Commission and other Incentives.
Application Closing Date
16th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.