The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers' Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with HIE Stitches Ventures, invite applications from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake a six months training on Tailoring and Garment Making Course.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Tailoring and Garment Making Programme
Duration: 6 months
The training aims to:
- Develop skilled manpower for the apparel sector in order to improve the technical edge in manufacturing according to international parameters
- Create job opportunities for the unemployed by providing them with training in the field of apparel making and allied areas
- Upgrade tailoring skills to improve quality, productivity and efficiency level in the fashion industry
- Create a pool of skilled personnel for employment in garment manufacturing.
- The Programme is non-residential and trainees will be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the programme. Successful candidates will enjoy free tuition, lunch and stipend.
Eligible candidates who must be between 18 and 35 years of age are required to possess any of the following qualifications:
- Senior Secondary School Certification Examination (SSCE)
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND) HND or B.Sc.
- In addition, good communication skills and numerical ability will be an added advantage.
Selected candidates will be contacted to come for a test. Candidates should bring along originals of the following:
Application Closing Date
- Two (2) passport size photographs
- Original Birth Certificate
- Educational qualification Certificate(s)
- Original and Photocopy of National ID / Voter's Card or International Passport.
27th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit an Application with copies of certificates to: [email protected]
, [email protected]
Drop a hard copy addressed in a sealed envelope with credentials to:
The Training School Coordinator,
HIE Stitches Ventures,
Rayfield LAHOP Behind I.D Gyang House,
Opposites Missionary Action Team School,
Jos, Plateau State.
For more information please, call: 07046011602, 09016671057.