A reputable Non-governmental Organization (NGO) dedicated to the prevention, treatment, care and support of diseases of public health importance in Nigeria seeks to recruit qualified persons to fill critical positions necessary for their programme implementation. The organization works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, and major international donors to fight AIDS, Malnutrition, Tuberculosis and Malaria in Nigeria.
We are seeking qualified suitable candidates to assume this vacant position below:
Job Title: Technical Officer - Clinical Services
Ref Code: TO301
- The job holder will work with the Associate Director of Clinical Services to maintain a high level of expertise and innovation in the delivery of pediatric and adult antiretroviral therapy (ART) services.
- S/He will provide support in the implementation of TB/HIV activities to address TB disease among PLHIV.
Qualification and Experience
- Must possess a Medical Degree (MBBS, MBChB) from a recognized institution.
- Possession of Master’s Degree in Public Health or related field would be added advantage.
- Must be a registered medical practitioner with a current practice license from the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (NDCN).
- Must have minimum of six (6) years post qualification experience and minimum three (3) relevant years’ experience in supervising and coordinating the provision of ART services.
Application Closing Date
11th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected]
- Applicants will be required to attach a CV with a Suitability Statement that states how their skills, knowledge and experience make them suitable, and indicate the Job Reference Code & location as the subject of the email.
- The Suitability Statement should not exceed a page and must appear on the first page of the CV, contained in one document. The job reference code is an important requirement and any application not in line with this instruction will not be considered.
- Late applications will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.