The Candel Company Limited is Nigeria's leading crop yield advancement and protection company. As a result of growth and the need to strengthen our current team, we need exceptional individuals with the right qualifications, mentality, drive and experience to join our team of agronomy and other professionals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical and Regulatory Affairs Officer
- Registration of new products and the maintenance of registration of approved products in order to ensure viability of these products in the marketplace.
- Maintaining good relationship with appropriate authorities to enhance registration of new products and renewal of registration of the approved products.
- Meet the registration approval dates for products planned for launch each year.
- Ensure the registrations of new products are achieved before their due dates.
- Provide adequate training and guidance to the sales team and regulatory associates.
- Second Class Upper Degree in Agronomy / Soil Science/ Crop Science / Agricultural Biology or a related discipline.
- Master's Degree in Agronomy / Soil Science / Crop Science / Agricultural Biology or related professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years experience.
- Attention to detail, commercially aware and ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Good organizational skills, ability to execute multi-task priorities efficiently and work productively in a fast paced team-oriented environment.
Application Closing Date
21st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.