Olman Business Solutions (OBS) Limited is a multidimensional consulting firm keen on providing complete customized solutions to client.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
The Business Development Officer is responsible for analyzing client database, providing information on our services, responding to inquiries, tenders, and further developing sales strategies and identifying opportunities to increase organizational efficiency, sustainability and profitability.
- Develop and sustain solid relationships with company stakeholders and clients, both internal and external.
- Analyze client feedback data to determine whether clients are satisfied with company services.
- Provide insight into quality service delivery and competitive positioning.
- Conduct market research to identify new business opportunities, and collaborate with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue such opportunities.
- Meeting with potential clients to present company offerings, negotiate and follow up with them in order to close the business deals.
- Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with the corporate and financial objectives of the organization.
- Oversee companyТs branding and media communication activities such as press releases, advertisements, marketing collaterals, social media and web site.
- Analyze the current and past budgets, expenses, sales, revenues and product deficiencies in order to provide recommendations for business growth and problem resolution.
- Develop business proposals for new and existing clients.
- Develop creative strategies to retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan.
- Prepare marketing plans and budget, and track expenses against the budget.
- Develop in-depth knowledge about business development practices, marketing activities, prospective clients and industry trends.
- Develop strong client relationships in order to generate high volume of prospective clients and increased revenue.
- Manage client calls and appointments effectively for new opportunities.
- Participate in industry forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization.
- Oversee the client relationship management database and utilize it to manage client contacts and mailing lists.
- Develop an overall growth strategy focused both on financial gain and client satisfaction
- Keep records and reports of sales, revenue, and invoices
Health & Safety Responsibilities:
- Take reasonable care of your own health and safety, and that of others affected by what you do
- Cooperate on all issues involving health and safety especially at the workplace
- Use work items provided for you correctly, in accordance with training and instructions
- Do not interfere with or misuse anything provided for your health, safety or personal welfare
- Report any health and safety concerns to your line manager as soon as practicable
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or Administration, Marketing, or related field.
- Minimum of 4 years' proven work experience as a Sales or Business Development Officer or similar role.
- Professional Certificate or Diploma in Marketing & Sales would be advantageous
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to travel when necessary to meet with clients and/or stakeholders
- Ability to build long term relationships with new and existing clients
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Excellent critical thinking, analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Strong leadership and motivational skills
- Exceptional marketing and sales skills
- Excellent client/customer service skills
- Project and time management skills
- Prospecting and closing skills
- Creatively-minded, good at thinking Сoutside the boxТ
- Negotiation and persuasion skills
- Basic IT and Computer skills
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter with the Job title as Subject to: [email protected]