Greenlight Planet is a multinational, for-profit business that designs, distributes, and finances solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
Over a decade in business, the company is now a leading global brand in emerging markets across Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa. Greenlight’s Sun King™ products provide modern light and energy to 26 million people in more than 40 countries and have sold over 10.5 million products worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Systems Associate
Locations: Nigeria, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania
Reporting Manager: Business Systems Administrator
- The Business Systems Associate will aid in developing, testing, documenting and troubleshooting of various business systems and tools under Greenlight Planet's Easy Buy Program.
- Other duties may include interacting with vendors, preparation of technical end-user documents and facilitating basic user training on various tools and automations.
- Provide timely technical support for users and work with them to solve existing problems.
- Work with end-users to look for solutions to issues that may arise using the various tools available.
- Day to day monitoring and maintenance of current systems and solutions.
- Develop and provide training and technical documentation for users from various departments.
- Work with vendors in the process of troubleshooting escalated incidents
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- Basic experience in managing various business system and tools.
- Ideal candidates will demonstrate accomplishment through some of the following experiences:
- At least 1 year of ICT experience with a proven track record of maintaining and troubleshooting different systems and tools.
- Strong communication skills and ability to explain complex data flows in a simple manner.
- Proven experience administering the following types of systems: a CRM, ERP, Call Center software, Ticketing and Automation software.
- Knowledge or experience with SMS gateways and other operational tools including Google Sheets and Google Apps Script would be an added advantage.
- A good understanding of our key sectors of focus
- Clear and straight to the point communication skills with fluency in both written and spoken English
- Clear thinking/problem-solving ability
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with people from different departments.
- Passion for learning.
- We are looking for someone who is driven, passionate and excited about the opportunity to bring honest, affordable, energy to homes in Africa and Asia. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
- Greenlight Planet offers a competitive salary, a fun, supportive work environment and opportunities for continued professional growth within a fast-growing global enterprise.
Application Closing Date