Mwanga Limited is a tech-driven debt recovery and customer support outsourcing company. We offer business support to growing businesses with the aim of helping them scale. Our coreservice is debt recovery and to this end, we are seeking to recruit agile and teachable entry-level debt recovery representatives to join our financial services team based in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Debt Recovery Agent 1
Job Type: Full Time
- Manages recovery of overdue payments from customers by reaching out and acts as the liaison between creditors and customers.
- Able to hit set target by collecting overdue loans and acts as the liaison between creditors and customers.
- Follows-up on delinquent accounts, updates and maintains accurate records.
- Performs other assigned duties necessary to support the portfolio weekly.
- Self-driven to consistently hit and surpass weekly/monthly targets individually and as a team.
- Able to give accurate report on customers reached out to weekly.
- Thoroughly understands the assigned product and is persuasive enough to convince customers to pay amounts due using available repayment methods.
- Required Qualification: OND / HND / B.Sc
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Strong Written, Communication and Negotiation Skills.
- Strong command of English Language and at least, one other local or international language
- Agile, Teachable/Willing to learn
- Knowledge and use of basic Microsoft Office Tools: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Ability to collaborate with a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Possesses a moderate understanding of general aspects of the job.
- Attention to detail and strong goal orientation
- Active Listening skills
- Persuasiveness and sales / marketing skills.
Application Closing Date
23rd October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV to: [email protected] using "Debt Recovery Agent" as the subject of the mail.