Crowd Force is building Africa’s Largest offline distribution network. We enable businesses, FMCGs, Government and NGOs collect reliable market data through extensive agent network.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Team Lead (Fintech)
Location: Abuja (FCT) ,
Employment Type: Full-time
- As Customer Service Team Lead, you will be responsible for leading our team of exceptional Customer Service Professionals to ensure that our customers’queries are resolved within planned timelines, scope and with high quality. Ultimately, you will lead a team of smart professionals to give our customers a positively memorable experience.
- Sets clear objectives and plans, and monitors progress and measures results to deliver agreed outcomes or organisational goals.
- Ensure all risks to the product delivery are reported to Operations Manager.
- Pro-actively seek out business and process improvement opportunities.
- Ensure implementation of policies and practices.
- Review all operational incidents to reduce risk for the business.
- Assist in training junior Customer Service Representatives.
- Provide guidance to direct reports, and others as required, to develop and maintain a motivated, engaged and customer focused team.
- Help build positive relations within the team and external parties.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the approved methods/tools.
- Communicate complex issues to appropriate service owners or department to determine and
- recommend appropriate courses of action.
- Identify and assess customer needs to ensure satisfaction.
- Ensure all information management systems are constantly updated and accurate.
- Keeping records of interactions with customers, process accounts and file documents of customers.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Capture and disseminate business and technical information.
- Undertake Customer and Product Surveys.
- Prepare and submit reports on weekly basis.
- A minimum of a B.Sc. / HND / BA degree is a must.
- Other higher/ relevant qualification(s) will be an advantage.
- A minimum of 4-years work experience in a similar role is a must.
- Previous experience in the fintech industry will be a very strong advantage.
- Call/contact center experience will be a strong advantage.
- Previous experience in a supervisory or leadership role is a strong advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Leadership, Creativity and adaptability skills are a must.
- Computer Proficiency is a must, most especially in Office suite products (Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint)
- Ability to pay attention to details and excellent reporting skill.
- Ability to work remotely with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Good customer service orientation
- Solid organizational skills, multitasking and time-management.
Application Closing Date
21st October, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send an updated copy of their resume & a letter of interest to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only candidates who meet the stated requirements will be shortlisted.