Higher Ground International Schools (HGIS), Uzuakoli in Abia State, is a newly built ultramodern Secondary, Primary and Nursery School located along Uzuakoli - Umuahia highway with a beautiful learning environment, and world-class teaching and learning facilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Music and Home Economics Teacher
Location: Uzuakoli, Abia
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are in need of a qualified Music and Home Economic/Management teacher for immediate employment
- Environment: Very serene, with state of the arts facilities. There is availability of school bus for transport subsidy
- Helps to implement the organization’s vision, in your Selected section by exhibiting high level of punctuality, competence, and good morals.
- Be more committed in delivering world class learning programs in line with British-Nigerian curriculum, by rendering a more detailed classroom work, field exhibition , practical session, mentorship programs and where necessary, extra mural class programs..
- May be required to take other roles as class teacher, form master/mistress, house master/mistress, Agric master/mistress and etc all geared towards a providing a holistic learning and mentorship coverage.
- Graduates with NCE, BEd. or MEd in any of the advertised subject areas and prior class room experience would be added advantage. Graduates with BA. BSc and etc with passion for Education are strongly encouraged to apply
- Negotiable based on qualification and experience but within the range of 25,000 to 40,000 monthly plus other benefits
Application Closing Date
25th November, 2020.