A New Gaming Company is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Media Channel Manager
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- We expect the media channel manager would play a vital role in developing online (as a focus) and offline media channels, attracting potential customers, and retaining existing ones. Medial Channel Manager shall be of experience in Nigeria media recourses.
- Be familiar with marketing methods within Nigerian popular media channels like forums, blogs, Twitter, IG, and more.
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels, especially in the Nigerian market.
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach target customers through appropriate channels (online and offline).
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
- Conduct market research to profile consumer requirements, habits, trends, and optimize customer acquisition methods.
- “Crawl” the various networks and channels and spread buzz, excitement, and brand awareness by posting, commenting, reacting, etc.
- Liaise with external vendors to execute advertising, promotional events, and campaigns
- Manage and strengthen the relationship with partners to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts.
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university. Any other Marketing certification is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Marketing Role, with experience and successful cases in Nigerian local marketing operation.
- Be familiar with Nigerian popular social and marketing channels. Having channel partnerships and Nigerian local social media resources are preferred.
- Be able to make professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience and cases in the field.
- Excellent relationship management, strong oral, and written communication. Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
NGN200,000 - N250,000
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted