A Tourism and Hospitality firm in Nigeria expanding to other parts of Africa is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Resort Maintenance Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
- The main duty of a resort manager is to manage and responsible for resort operations.
- You are responsible to manage, train and motivate resort team and staff.
- It will be the duty to comply with all procedures and standards as set out in the staff manuals.
- You are to ensure excellent communication between resort management team, and with resort staff.
- It will be the duty to check all fire safety documentation is in place and adhered to.
- You are to ensure health and hygiene standards are met.
- It is your duty to maintain a high profile within the resort.
- It is your responsibility to have regular positive contact with guests throughout their stay.
- It is needed to maintain the coordination with the overseas management team.
- You are expected to ensure that the resort stays within budget.
- You are responsible for organizing management team duties and roasters.
- Your duty is to monitor overall resort expenditure and completing weekly accounts.
- You are to ensure positive feedback and work as an in charge of welcoming resort independent arrivals.
- It is your responsibility to arrange and conduct weekly meetings with staff and with resort management team.
- You also have the duty to carrying out disciplinary procedures when necessary and supervision of staff accommodation to ensure standards are being adhered to.
- Responsible for managing all segments of a resort, including lodging, food and beverage management, human resources, housekeeping, finances, customer service and guest services, promotions, and quality control.
- Management of resort staff and properties, organization of and participation in client transfers, dealing with suppliers.
- In charge of coordinating departures and arrivals in resort, visiting all chalets, and managing all supplies and delivering essential items.
- Regular chalet inspections to check a high standard of housekeeping and cleanliness is being adhered to.
- Master's Degree
- Experience: 5 - 10 years.
- N100,000 - N200,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.