Globacom Limited is Africa's fastest growing telecommunications company. Owned by the Mike Adenuga Group, Globacom is the market leading mobile service provider in Nigeria. At Globacom we hold our vision with very high esteem. This keeps us moving forward and pushes us to be the best while propelling us into the future. This vision is about you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Delivery Manager
Ref No: SDM
- We are in the process of launching our Customer Experience Centers in four major cities in Nigeria. The centers will bring the latest and greatest of ICT innovations that power the digital world to our customers.
- The centers are designed to showcase technologies and experiences that customers can preview before they buy and will also provide customers very exciting experience about our current products and services, while showcasing the possibilities of what the future brings in the world of information and communications.
- We desire to engage highly competent, talented and self-motivated individuals with excellent customer service orientation, backed with strong ICT skills to fill the position above.
- Responsible for the regional e-2-e (End to End) Service Delivery.
- Manage Partner and vendor to deliver on customer requirements.
- Responsible for the good customer experience.
- Should able to design and manage customer interaction to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and advocacy, to nurture and very good customer relationships
- Support with basic knowledge to fix all technical issues at the experience center site which covers computers/Desktops, Laptops, Ruggedized tablets.
- Manage & troubleshoots for Audio Visual Aids, Display Units, Power & Security
- Keeps Demo equipment operating by following operating instructions provided partners
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience as Service Delivery Manager (SDM).
- Good experience of Partner management (internal & external), technological upgrade and upsell management in tandem with the Service manager
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The position attract competitive remuneration.
Application Closing Date
5th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should e-mail their Resume, possibly with a scanned passport photograph to: [email protected] using the reference of the position as the subject of your mail.
Click here for more information