Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable construction firm, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR /Admin Officer
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave)
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides
- Revise company policies
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates)
- Answer employees’ queries about HR-related issues
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
- Arrange travel accommodations and process expense forms
- Participate in HR projects (e.g. help organize a job fair event)
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events
- Minimum of HND or B.Sc in Human Resources or relevant field
- 5 years of experience as an HR/Admin personnel
- Proven work experience in fleet mgt, facility mgt, vendor mgt, HR operations e.t.c.
- Experience with HR software, like HRIS or HRMS
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
- Thorough knowledge of labor laws
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV ‘MS Word Format’ to: [email protected] using ‘Executive Assistant’ as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.