Masruq Investment Limited is one of Nigeria's leading producers of flour, foods and spices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Machine Operator
Location: Dutse / Kubwa, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Machine Operator to join our team. The Candidates for this position should be detail-oriented and willing to learn. Machine Operators should be able to follow instructions, work with others, and help ensure that all safety regulations are followed.
- Assist in the installation, maintenance, and repair of machinery.
- Operate tools in order to aid in the manufacturing process.
- Perform periodic checks on equipment and solve problems as detected.
- Work with others in order to ensure that equipment is in proper working order.
- Observe and follow company safety rules and regulations.
- Checking the progress of the machining process and makes all necessary adjustments when it is under performing.
- Maintaining and troubleshooting machines before and after the procedure.
- Programing the machine in accordance with work specifications.
- SSCE / OND
- Combination of additional education and experience.
- Aptitude for math, problem-solving, computers, and mechanics.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work and communicate well with others.
- Proficiency with hand tools.
- Willing to perform repetitive tasks for extended periods.
Most Desired Attribute:
- Be well verse in food production line like Plantain, Yam, Beans, and Flour production.
Application Closing Date
5th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Note: Desired candidates should be a resident around Dutse / Kubwa, Abuja.