Crowdyvest connects individuals and businesses with impact-driven opportunities that yield a good return. We provide a unique platform for the retail sector and corporate entities to access an all-in-one financial solutions. Our mission is to provide impact driven opportunities for people to increase their finances and contribute to economic growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Accountant
- Prepare company financial statements
- Prepare required regulatory returns
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Payroll preparation.
- Tax administration – Compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
- Respond to tax queries and tax audits
- Audit financial transactions and documents.
- Reports on the company’s financial health and liquidity.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- Supervise and ensure bank reconciliation and customer reconciliations are properly prepared
- BSc in Accounting, Finance, or relevant degree.
- Work experience as an Accountant in a microfinance or asset/fund management company with 5 years’ experience
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and IFRS.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like QuickBooks.
- Advanced MS Excel skills, including Vlookups and pivot tables.
- Experience with general ledger functions.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- ACA/ACCA qualification
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.