Erasmus+ Programme. Erasmus+ is the European Union's flagship programme for higher education. It offers opportunities to students and staff of Higher Education Institutions to study or work at European Higher Education Institutions. For more information about Erasmus+, Click Here
Applications are invited for:
Title: Erasmus+ Scholarship from the European Union
Who Can Take Part?
- Erasmus+ is open to many individuals and organisations, although eligibility varies from one action to another and from one country to another.
- Individuals can take part in many of the opportunities funded by Erasmus+, although most will have to do so through an organisation taking part in the programme. The eligibility of individuals and organisations depends on the country in which they are based.
- Eligible countries are divided into two groups, Programme countries and Partners countries. Although Programme countries are eligible for all actions of Erasmus+, Partner countries can only take part in some and are subject to specific conditions.
- More information on eligibility is available on the pages for specific opportunities (both for individuals and organisations), as well as the Programme Guide.
- For deadlines please check the websites of the Higher Education Institutions offering the Joint Masters Degree. Click here for more information of Who can take part?
Application Closing Date
For deadlines please check the websites of the Higher Education Institutions offering the Joint Masters Degree.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any queries about the call or Erasmus+ more generally at [email protected]. Also, you are advised to regularly check our social media platforms for updates and more information. You can find us under @EUinNigeria on Facebook and Twitter.