Creatrix Empire is a multimedia company that offer a variety of design services. It ranges from Architectural services to Website design, Posters, Flyers, Banners, Logo’s, Company Online Branding and PR Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Music Producer / Engineer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for the overall production of commercially recorded music. They work closely with recording artists and audio recording engineers to ensure everything runs smoothly and according to plan during a recording session. ... They also work on the final mixing and editing of the recording.
- Listening to an artist's demo tapes and working with artists to produce the sound they require
- Deciding on an appropriate studio for an artist's music and equipment
- Advising on album songs
- Operating technical equipment including mixing desks
- Technical work including audio editing, sound design and ghost production
- Helping artists to achieve the sounds they're striving for
- Working with organizations, venues and artists involved in live events
- Finding and booking suitable venues
- Planning event schedules, timings and performances
- Making logistical arrangements for artists
- Ensuring the arrangement of other facilities, such as catering, toilets, entertainment, and insurance
- Working with marketing teams to prepare printed material.
- Working hours varies depending on the number of job to get done and this can involved working during the weekend
- The following subjects at degree or HND level: Music, Music Production, Sound Engineering, Multimedia.
- Must have Knowledge / connects in entertainment industry
- Must have knowledge of how social media work
You'll need to have:
- Creative flair
- A love for music and a good working knowledge of the industry
- The ability to network and build relationships with a wide variety of people in the industry to build up your profile
- The ability to put artists at ease
- Strong communication skills and the ability to demonstrate and communicate your ideas to artists and other relevant people
- Technical understanding and ability, both musical and digital
- Organization and planning skills
- Patience and resilience
- The ability to cope well under pressure
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Drive and perseverance.
Application Closing Date
15th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.