Everyday Group of Company Limited is a conglomeration of all business ventures initiated by the entrepreneurial zeal of its founder Dr. Charles Dimnwaobi. The Group was incorporated on the 17th of June 2003, with the aim of providing diversified services to the Nigerian economy. This diversification is represented through our subsidiaries that came under the holding authority of the Everyday Group.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Attendant
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full Time
- Welcoming customers to the store with a friendly approach.
- Upholding a phenomenal customer service standard.
- Politely attending to customers and answering their questions about our products and services.
- Maintaining a good knowledge about a department's range of products, prices and product date.
- Explaining or Recommending similar products to increase customers' options and enrich the shopping experience.
- Communicating the best method of preparation, use and enjoyment of our wide range of products.
- Reviewing, confirming and accepting processing orders, operate a price checker and directing customer movement.
- Promoting sales, holiday offers and brand awareness.
Note: Overall, the job is a rewarding experience that affords you the chance to make a positive impact on sales in a rapidly growing indigenous company!
- A Bachelor's Degree is required
- NYSC Certificate is required.
- Experience:1 - 2 years
- Three Guarantors
- Good with numbers
- Proper writing and communication skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Application Letter to: [email protected] using "APPLICATION FOR SALES ASSOCIATE - PORT HARCOURT" as the subject of the mail.
- The Application letter should be addressed to the particular location in which the candidate would like to work.
- You must apply online only - no CV should be submitted in person! we will not acknowledge them!!!!