Tekniteed Nigeria Limited is one of the fastest growing industrial spares and packaging solutions marketing house in Nigeria. We specialize on conveyor spares, power transmission, fluid power, automation, OEM after-market parts, material handling and industrial tools.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- As the first point of contact for most clients, endeavor to answer telephone inquiries in an efficient, friendly, and professional manner. This also includes monitoring & control of visitors.
- Provide support to the Sales/Marketing/Logistics Team.
- Prepare Sales Advice/Quotations/Invoices/Delivery notes and marketing materials and standard letters.
- Liaise with vendors & third Parties regarding the administration of sales process.
- Update company databases and may include current customer accounts.
- Participate in key result areas and KPI review processes to establish areas for improvement
- Achieve planned reporting time in quality and timeliness.
- Achieve a savings plan for the company.
- Manage relations with employees to guarantee a stress-free working environment.
- See to it that all project works carried out in the Company are safe and are done in an environmentally-friendly manner.
- Ensure that processes in the Customer Service department are not hazardous to the health and safety of all staff.
- Ensure that subordinates in the Customer Service department are aware of the company's HSE policies and see to it that they comply at all times.
- Ensure proper use and upkeep of company property.
- Follow-up on all shipments to ensure that we meet the service standard agreed to us with the client.
- Carry out any other assignment as may be given by the MD, and Head of Operations.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience: 3 - 5 years.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only applicants within the region of Agege, Ogba, Opebi, Ikeja, Oshodi, and Berger will be shortlisted.