BO Logistics Limited is an innovation-driven Logistics Company that leverages the internet to provide an unlimited pool of haulage vehicles/trucks to cargo owners all over Nigeria to ship their goods to and from any city in Nigeria. Our services includes procurememt services, shipping services and express delivery and we are committed to relentlessly exceed customers expectations through our innovative technology solutions for logistics.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Ajah, Lagos
- Ensures exceptional customer satisfaction with accuracy and professionalism while processing purchases and customer orders.
- Takes opportunities for add-on sales to customer.
- Assists in the resolution of customer complaints, returns and exchanges.
- Responds to and directs where necessary, customer inquiries related to copy and technology services.
- Provides coverage and assistance in all areas of the store where business needs require and as associate training supports.
- Answers telephones and qualifies and directs customers as required.
- Follows all correct cash register operations, as well as maintaining SKU integrity when entering services into the register.
- Maintains loss prevention and privacy standards by completing appropriate paperwork when presented with refunds or exchanges for data products. Accepts proper forms of prescribed tender.
- Properly secures company funds and physical inventory at all cash stations. Ensures accuracy of customer orders by spot checking throughout processing.
- Completes and balances all daily cash register paperwork and obtains verification.
- Follows proper customer order procedures including special and pre-paid orders, ensuring order forms are completed and priced correctly. Stocks and maintains front-end racks/shelves and merchandise areas as assigned.
- Monitors stock levels of front end paper, supplies, register rolls, shopping bags, etc.
- Accountable for signing in/out and logging in/out of own till when required. Has a complete understanding of all company policies and procedures related to this position, as outlined in the training checklist.
- Maintains general cleanliness of all workstations, lunchroom and washrooms as assigned, according to company standards.
- Identifies and communicates suggestions for improvements in all areas of business.
- Checks all sources of communication for information (white boards, bulletin boards, portal, etc).
- Bachelor's degree with 1 - 7 years work experience.
- Previous work experience is a plus
- Ability to resolve customer concerns in a diplomatic manner.
- Ability to engage customers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Capacity to communicate with customers effectively using a variety of mediums.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize efficiently to effectively serve our customers.
- Ability to work effectively with ongoing distractions is necessary.
- Can engage appropriately and work as part of a team.
- Capacity to work independently and seek out assistance as required
Application Closing Date
18th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.