Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable FMCG firm is recruiting suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Zonal Manager - B2C
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- To develop & lead a sales team within the wholesale channel into delivering desired execution of sales business plans, sales volume, and in-store fundamentals.
- Provides the team with adequate training, coaching and mentoring in order to develop their conceptual selling skills, ensure development and proper career paths.
- Develops and implement Joint Business Plan with the customer(s), based on the SBVC model to achieve target sales volume, share growth and in store fundamentals.
- Develops strong account penetration to facilitate collaboration, achievement of desired business results and joint work.
- Negotiates and manages customer trading terms (payment, logistics, pricing, funds) to achieve business targets.
- Communicates internally any event taken by customer/competitors which can have an impact on the business in order to take required action.
- Manages assigned trade funds/assets efficiently within agreed guidelines in order to maximize the return from these funds and prevent misuse.
- Oversees the process of collection of trade receivables in order to achieve targeted credit terms policy and adherence to SOPs
- Minimum of B.Sc degree in any field
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience as a ZONAL MANAGER or similar role
- Well exposed to B2C Marketing and must have exposure in leading a team of 4-5 people.
- Excessive travelling is required in and around territory.
- Well versed with a computer to handle weekly/monthly reporting
- As per the need of the business the job is transferrable and posting can be made anywhere in Nigeria/West Africa.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word format) to: [email protected] using "Zonal Manager _Onitsha" as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.