Michael Stevens Consulting - Our client, a reputable Engineering Consulting Firm which has in furtherance of diversity & strengthening of it's business, established a number of strategic allowance and partnerships, to significantly enhance our business franchise is seeking a suitably qualified candidate for the position below:
Job Title: Program Manager
Locations: Lagos and Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- These partnerships are in the forms of executed memoranda of understanding with several academic division of local and international universities, a world class engineering training & equipment manufacturing research institute of considerable reputation
- The imperative of efficient harnessing & management of these relationships, for optimal profitability, has necessitates this search for a self managed professional, with very strong managerial leadership skills to ascertain the responsibilities inherent in the above position.
- He/she will manage the strategic and operational issues identified in the various memoranda of understanding to ensure operational efficiency & profitability, ensure that the interest of the company is well protected, and provide periodic reports to management, as well as our various partners.
- This position calls for considerable planning, coordination, and administrative skills, as well as the ability to multitask in a demanding work environment.
- Full time Responsibilities Plan and coordinate training programmes with our partners.
- Shortlist and select facilitators for list of courses
- Create time table for training programmes
- Work with Learning Team to design Technical Certificate Training Programs
- Manage Business partners and sponsors, Tutors and facilitators for the program.
- Recruit program facilitators and manage them.
- Follow up on facilitators to ensure timely attendance
- Represent the Company as the Head of Business Development and Programs during events, presentations, press interviews and promotional activities.
- Mentoring and working with participants, tutors, partners and maintaining an ever evolving curriculum
- Manage all participants to ensure strict adherence to laid down rules
- Design training work-plan and ensure compliance
- Identify organisations to engage trainees either on internship basis or full time employment if required
- Sign partnerships with recruitment firms and agencies to provide list of trained candidates for employment considerations
- Work with media team to promote training programmes
- Engage in monitoring of interns/employed trainees to be sure they are performing optimally
- Provide monthly feedback on trainees' performance
- Create social media groups for trainees and share career development courses as well as job opportunities.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree / HND qualification.
- The appointee will preferably be an Engineer with a Postgraduate in Business Management Degree, with not less than 10 years of management experience, some of which would have been in an engineering consulting practice
- Strong communication, influence, negotiation & the ability to relate at senior management levels, are essential prerequisites for success.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.