PrisDav Consulting - Our client in the Hospitality sector is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
We need an Internal Auditor for with a brilliant accounting and analytical skill, organized with problem-solving skills and constantly deliver on tight deadlines as well as a superb communication skills.
- Identify and assess areas of significant business risk.
- Implement best audit and business practices in line with applicable internal audit statements.
- Manage resources and audit assignments.
- Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
- Develop, implement and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practice.
- Compile and implement the annual Internal Audit plan.
- Conduct ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks.
- Oversee risk-based audits covering operational and financial processes.
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely audit information is reported to Management and/or Risk Committees.
- Overall supervision of planned annual audits.
- Degree in Internal Auditing, Financial Accounting or Financial Management (essential).
- 4 years of work experience in an internal or Fraud audit environment.
- Attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent documentation, communication and IT skills.
Application Closing Date
25th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Note: Use Job Title as subject of the mail. Please do not apply if you do not qualify as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.