Uptitek owns and vends ERP systems. At Uptitek, we provide hybrid ERPII systems for our clients. This means, we customise our existing ERP systems which expose and consume application programming interfaces (API) to meet the requirements of a wide range of businesses in Nigeria and beyond.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate IT Officer (NYSC)
- As a new joiner, you can expect to be part of a dynamic agile team of talented and experienced IT engineers working on a wide range of mission-critical systems. Our promise is to train you to become a Full Stack Developer and an Entrepreneur therefore your assignments will vary from back-end to front-end tasks, system support, system presentation, technical understanding of programming from project to project, etc.
- Therefore, you must be flexible to embrace a unique culture that supports innovation and entrepreneurship to enable you to achieve your full potential and chart your own career.
- As an employee at Uptitek, you will have the opportunity to work on some amazing real-life projects that impact thousands to millions of users, while also building on key skills for your future career.
- B.Sc. / HND in Computer Science
- Must be Currently serving corps members
The Person and Skills:
- Keen interest in IT
- Flexibility to prioritise tasks
- Commitment to quality service delivery
- Ability to learn new concepts and skills quickly
- Ability to communicate ideas both written and oral
- Ability to solve complex problems in a reasonable time
- Ability to work as part of a global team or alone
- Acts with a thoughtful sense of urgency
- Demonstrates a helpful and can-do attitude
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Candidates should use the link above to upload their CV and Cover Letter.