Testmaster is a premier African Ed-Tech company and educational content creator. Launched in 2017, Testmaster offers highly personalized and effective learning programs for WAEC & JAMB exams in West Africa.
Testmaster is a digital private tutor in your pocket. Testmaster offers a Personalised Learning experience for every type of learner. Via our various digital products, Testmaster brings together the best teachers, technology, content, media for creating a seamless, world-class learning experience for each and every student at a very affordable price for the African market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Online Jamb UTME Tutor (Chemistry, Physics, Economics, Government, CRS)
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Lagos, Rivers,
Employment Type: Contract
- Testmaster Education is seeking part-time employeesto add to our team. This individual would help to develop video Tutorial content for JAMB UTME Chemistry, Physic, Economics, Government, Christian Religious Studies courses. These materials include instructional videos, PowerPoints, lecture notes, and homework questions adapted for use in an online setting. This position also includes tutoring in a virtual environment.
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, Physics, Economics, Government, Christian Religious Studies or closely related major
- Master's degree in the related field, preferred
- PowerPoint skills, Technically proficient with ability to learn new software quickly, Organization and time management, Web research, Ability to meet deadlines,
- Capable of independent work with limited direct supervision, Professionalism, Problem Solving, Ability to work on a team.
- A minimum of 5 years as a UTMETutor is required
- Experience in video lesson content development and use of MS Powerpoint.
Application Closing Date
13th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- All shortlisted candidates will be directly contacted for an Interview.
- In this time of uncertainty, we are using video interviewing tools to continue to grow our team, while keeping your health and safety top-of-mind?
- Apply now and you can interview virtually, from the safety and comfort of your own home!