Westfield Consulting Limited - Our innovativeness and excellence in service delivery has made us a first choice to our growing clientele in various sectors. We have successfully achieved a positive work force attitude, engineering a more motivated and committed workforce for our clients with notable results in target achievements and consistent increase in their bottom line.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Overseeing installation, maintenance, upgrading and security of all information technology aspect
- Providing technical support to the business and the organization’s employees
- Training non-technical workers on the business’s information systems
- Designing systems and assess the effectiveness of technology resources
- Determine the practicality of changes and modification of systems.
- Maintaining records of software licenses and subscriptions
- Managing stocks of equipment, consumables and other supplies.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, scanners and more
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults
- Obtaining replacement or specialist components, fixtures or fittings
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
- Graduate in Computer Science, MIS or similar field
- Experience: 4 - 5 years
- Preferably a proven working experience as an IT Manager or relevant experience in a sport betting company.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Ability to manage personnel.
Application Closing Date
1st May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.