Saipem is a global leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Installation Businesses, with a strong inclination towards oil & gas-related activities in remote areas. We excel in the provisioning of engineering, procurement, project management and construction services, with distinctive skills and capabilities in the design and execution of large-scale offshore and onshore projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Marine Civil Supervisor
Employment Type: Full Time
- Supervise the execution of marine civil, both performed by subcontractors or in direct hiring, ensuring full compliance with safety and quality standards and procedures and verify that works are correctly carried out in accordance with project documentation and in the planned time frame.
- Support the subcontractors or the direct hiring personnel ensuring the feasibility (availability of drawings and materials) of the works.
- Promote safe works practices and environmental protection, ensuring that safety standards are respected
- Ensure the fulfillment of the project quality and contractual requirements Verify and confirm the availability of drawings and materials, to plan the efficient execution of the works performed by subcontractors or by direct hiring personnel
- Assist subcontractors or direct hiring personnel for the correct interpretation of the drawings, providing support in the solution of technical problems
- Prepare and coordinate the detailed programs for the assigned activities
- Coordinate human and technical resources, indicating any needs or surplus Verify that works are correctly carried out in accordance with the project specifications, highlighting any engineering problems encountered in the field
- Measure the progress of the works carried out.
- Provide quantitative data for producing weekly progress reports, monitoring the employed manpower.
- Ensure the continuous assessment of the quantities installed.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or its equivalent.
- Minimum of about 3 to 7 years relevant experience in the energy industry.
- Knowledge of Maritime works phases including jetty construction sequences and techniques, shuttering, sheet piling techniques, piling techniques, maritime operations, equipment and lifting techniques, towing techniques, ballasting techniques, and sea fastening techniques.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools.
Application Closing Date