George Houston Resources (GHR) - Our client, an international Trading company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Custom Clearing Officer
Locations: Victoria Island & Amuwo Odofin, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Practical and Hands on experience in the process of establishing Mform, Letters of credit, SON (Standard Organization Of Nigeria)
- Online Applications, shipping documents and other related import clearing operations
- Identifying items and containers of incoming and outgoing shipments and verifying them against consignment records
- Ensuring outgoing shipments are in good condition and meet specifications
- Arranging internal distribution of goods received organizing the dispatch of goods with completed documentation
- Maintaining prescribed records of goods received and dispatched
- Examining shipping documents and verifying cargo to be released
- Recording customs clearance requirements and authorizing collection of cargo
- Calculating storage and clearance charges and billing customers
- Receiving details of outgoing cargo, and arranging bookings of freight space and collection of goods from customers
- Providing information to customers on custom tariffs, tariff classifications and concessions, and methods of clearing goods
- HND / BSc in any relevant field
- 3-4 years relevant experience in a multi-national company.
- Communication and Computer skills (Excel and Words) are highly essential.
- Exposure to NAVISION software is an added advantage
- Age: Maximum 30 - 35years
Application Closing Date
18th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Custom Clearing Officer " as the subject of the email.