CarePoint is a chain of healthcare facilities dedicated to offering the highest quality of health care services at affordable cost. CarePoint health facilities are situated across several local government and communities in Lagos state, specifically. We currently own two (2) facilities across Lagos and part of our mission is to expand across other regions in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Officer
Location: Egbeda, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure the continuous achievement of relevant quality certification.
- Ensuring best practice in clinical and non-clinical services like infection prevention, security, customer relations, complaints management, diet etc.
- Provide support on periodic clinical audit and follow up with action plans.
- Ensures evidence-based strategies are used as solutions and monitors the implementation status and results.
- Ensuring compliance with organizational operating procedures as it relates to cleanliness of the surroundings including OPD areas, wards, labour room, OT and patient amenities, laboratories, pharmacies and not limited to clinical processes among others.
- Daily assessment of CarePoint facilities on quality check list and escalate non-compliance to departmental head.
- Assists the Department in ensuring that the health facilities meet or are making gains toward improving all regulatory compliance, including clinical and non-clinical licensing and regulation.
- Escalate all gross misconduct, negligence, malpractices to the management.
- Coordinate and monitor implementation of clinical training, mortality reviews e.t.c.
- Coordinate all quality team meetings per facilities on a monthly basis and action plans are reviewed and implementation.
- Any other assignment stated by Management.
- 3 - 10 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.