A.A Matthew & Co International Limited - We are an accounting and professional services firm with presence in Ibeju-Lekki. We aim to be recognised as the leading and most trusted professional services firm in Nigeria. We have a church division through which we preach Christ and help the needy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT, Web Designer and Social Media Officer
Location: Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Web Design, Web Building and Social Media:
- Designing and marketing the Organisation’s and Associate Companies Websites
- Web content creation, web building on platforms such as wordpress, magento and PHP
- Producing and sourcing good quality pictures and visual imagery for the Organisation’s website, social media channels and blogs
- Producing and scheduling content for the Organisation’s and Associate Companies social media channels: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Monitoring the Organisation’sand Associate Companies social media channels to ensure comments, complaints and queries are dealt with professionally and in good time, identifying issues which need response / rebuttal
- Responsible for the Organization’sdigital image library
- Curating the digital community on the Organisation’s and Associate Companies’ social platforms, creating engagement with followers
- Design, building and marketing e-magazines across the range of our businesses and Organisations
Hardware Installations and Repairs:
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the Organisation.
- Bachelor's Degree (2.1 or 2.2) in any course with IT
- Media, Microsoft Office Suite and other certifications
- At least 2 years of progressively responsible work experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
- Must be good with Web design and social media
- Must be good with computer networking and hardware maintenance
- Must be Born Again with 2 - 5 years Christian
- Total Commitment to Christ, Music and Worship and the new church.
- Must be male
- Must not be older than 30 years
- Must be resident in Lagos and be willing to relocate to Ibeju-Lekki
- Must be Single
- Must be willing to attend the organisation’s church as you will be working for the I.T division of the church as well.
You will need to show:
- Ability to work without supervision
- Ability to work under intense pressure
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Influencing and Negotiation Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Business Awareness and Commercial Acumen
- Pioneering work.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.