Wema Bank Plc - Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Dealer
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): FInance and Investment
- A Treasury Dealer works directly under the leadership of the Treasurer. Primary duties are to select the best short-term investment strategies to place (invest) daily cash surpluses on securities exchanges and in private placements.
- Deepen the Bank’s interbank trading activities on financial market to achieve greater market coverage as well as profitability.
- Understand the trend in the financial market space (both Local and Global) to take adequate opportunities arising there from
- Monitor, analyse and accurately interpret the effects of local and global market developments on the financial market.
- Attend to counterparties/customer’s enquires and requests.
- Documentation and booking of all transactions sealed in the Financial Market
- Preparation of monthly Reports for regulatory Authorities
Key Performance Indicators:
- Business Volume and visibility on Trading
- Accuracy of Deal execution and appropriate Reports generation
- External and Internal customer satisfaction
- Zero infractions from Trading activities
- Compliance with DPL and other trading limits
- Integrity and credibility
- Regulatory Compliance and
- Decent Trading income in line with the approved budget.
Qualification is as follows:
- Bachelor's Degree in any of these fields - Engineering, Economics, Accounting and Computer Science (Numeric Skills)
Skills & Personality;
- Very Analytical
- Composed and Organized and presentable
- Ability to communicate effectively and work closely with relevant business units
- Effective team spirit.
- Attention to details
Years or experience:
- 2 - 3 years minimum Experience
Application Closing Date
5th August, 2021.