Titsall Global School is a reputable institution and an offshoot of Renny Nursery and Primary School established on the 16th August 1978 at Okene in Kogi State under the management of Titsall Nigeria Limited. Our vision is to create an enabling environment for giving knowledge and building character.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Music Teacher
Location: Wuse 2, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced Music Teacher to be responsible for teaching music as part of the school curriculum.
- The Music Teacher will follow the guidelines as set out by the education department which includes the theory and practice of general music, singing and playing musical instruments.
- They should also prepare students for exams in music.
- To be successful as a music teacher, you should create an enjoyable learning environment to inspire young minds and help them grow in appreciation of music.
- Ultimately, a top-notch music teacher should be skilled in playing musical instruments, planning concerts for student participation, and creating after school music clubs.
- Teaching general styles of music.
- Teaching classical piano, practical and theory.
- Teaching singing to students from beginner to advanced level.
- Incorporating musical instruments and movement in lessons.
- Planning and implementing a program of instruction and lesson plans.
- Preparing students for school concerts and planned music experiences.
- Preparing students for practicals and exams.
- Inspiring and motivating students to extend themselves to after school music clubs.
- Building relationships and mentoring students.
- Bachelor's Degree in Music.
- License to teach as an academic (state requirement).
- Minimum of 3 years' teaching experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Choral pedagogy.
- Ability to set and mark examination papers.
Application Closing Date
20th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
Submit a CV to the School Address at:
185, Ademola Adetokunbo Crescent,
Wuse 2, Abuja.