Chris Ejik Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Products Limited is an indigenous, multi-disciplinary company that was established in 1987 as a response to the Governments invitation to private entrepreneurs to establish companies that can compete with their foreign counterparts in the delivery of quality services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Technician
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure the proper functioning of machines, its accessories and other production equipment with minimum downtime
- Ensure an effective maintenance of all mechanical components of the production machines
- Complete and maintain accurate documentation and records as required by the business
- Carry out periodic, planned and preventive maintenance on all mechanical machines
- Ensure prompt attention to fault and as well as quick detection and correction of technical faults.
- Ensure proper maintenance culture
- Ensure inputs for shut down planning activities are timely and proactively provided within designated areas of responsibilty.
- Undertake effective planning and priortization of workload where necessary
Requirements and Experience
- Minimum of B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in a similar capacity.
- Time-served apprenticeship or its equivalent
- Sound Knowledge of Process manufacturing equipment.
- Basic knowledge of HVAC/RAC system, Pneumatic and hydraulic sysytem.
- Welding skills
Application Closing Date
20th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter to: c[email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.