NR is one of the largest & ambitious protections and control manufactures and leads to one of the best protection & control solution providers across the world. It occupies a distinct position in FACTS & HVDC system and renewable energy generation. Nari Relays Electric Nigeria Limited is a Subsidiary of NR electric co; Ltd, which is the head quarter of the West African subsidiaries. And it’s located in Maitama FCT Abuja. (More information about NR please check the website: www.nrec.com).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Engineer
Location: Maitama, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Marketing of products and solutions to the clients
- Searching for new clients who could benefit from our products in a designated region.
- Traveling to visit potential clients.
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers.
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements.
- Persuading clients that the product or service will best satisfy their needs.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Attributes:
- Education: Bachelor / HND.
- Degree Requirements: Bachelor's degree or Its Equivalent
- Major: Electrical Engineering (Power Stream)
- Language: English
- Nationality: Nigerian
- Gender: Male
- Age: 24 - 30 years
- Understanding the basic principles of operation of the power system.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, hard-working, identity corporate culture.
- At least 1 years working experience in the Engineering field of engineering.
- Coren Certificate Holder will be an added advantage.
- Clear and fluent in English Language with Strong communication ability (oral and written in English).
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and under Low or No supervision.
- Teamwork player.
- Creativity and problem-solving attitude.
- Required to travel often, and probably be stationed outside the workplace for some time.
Application Closing Date
8th September, 2021
Method of Application:
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should send their applications enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae, including copies of certificates to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and all applications will be treated in strict confidence. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after 6 months.