Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Head, Light Motor Vehicles Maintenance
Reference No.: Mechanical - Obajana - 007
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Employment Type: Full Time
- Responsible for ensuring that transport equipments are in safe operating condition by conducting routine maintenance and scheduling needed repairs.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise, coordinate and schedule the maintenance of all light motors vehicle equipment to ensure identification and elimination of equipment breakdowns.
- Perform routine check on transport equipment for proper performance and inspect equipment to detect faults and malfunctions.
- Test repaired transport equipment for proper performance and to ensure that work meets manufacturers' specifications.
- Clean, lubricate and perform other routine maintenance work on transport equipment.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Head, Mechanical Maintenace.
Education and Work Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Mechanical engineering or a related discipline.
- A minimum of Twenty One (21) years relevant work experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledge of repair and maintenance of raising equipment
- Very good organisational skills.
- Very good analytical and problem solving skills
- Very good oral and written communication skill.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date