BlackCod Asset Management Company offers a range of lucrative opportunities through a blend of investment strategies. We empower organizations to flourish, and assist our customers with expanding their profits and understanding their most significant objectives. We have built a firm exceptionally prepared to accomplish these goals, our stand on quality research, investment expertise and value-added services has engaged us to customers from different countries.
At BlackCod, our essence includes Asset management services, Consulting and Real estate investment. The organization additionally highly esteems its fantastic Foreign exchange advisory and portfolio and funds management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Job Type: Full-time
- At Blackcod, we desire an innovative and progressive Sales Manager who can effectively articulate and execute end to end client engagement by generating leads, developing sales strategies, and closing deals with cooperate clients and HNIs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifying private/public landlords and developers
- Pitching products and services to the different strata of the company's revenue streams
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing partners and customers
- Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Working closely with the Products development team to ensure high level of continuity throughout the core business
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
- Identifying and developing business opportunities for the landscape services.
- Real estate sales; ensuring marketing, analyses, due diligence, and legal documentation.
- Ensuring high level engagement with prospective buyers, converting them to deals
- Developing and defining annual sales goals.
- Ensuring the achievement and completion of monthly targets by all stakeholders
- Generate and close new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts.
- Interfacing with existing strategic customers to solidify mutual expectations of performance and growth.
- Building referral and lead generation network.
- Staffing and training Marketers to achieve desired outcomes
- Act as a spokesperson for interactions with all news outlets and media, and represent the company at trade shows, industry events and conferences.
- Assist in setting financial targets and budget development and monitoring.
- Analyze new and existing marketing programs to determine effect on sales and augment marketing strategies as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or Real Estate or any related field
- Experience within Commercial Real Estate is the top priority with an existing network of contacts
- MBA will be a pus
- A minimum of 5 experience in product development and/or digital real estate
- Additional Information
- In-depth knowledge(preferable) of real estate events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Passion for selling
- Excellent communication
- Attention to detail, commercially orientated
- Strong time management, organization, and presentation skills
- Excellent grasp of the real estate market
- Revenue generation
- Excellent negotiation and Persuasion skills
Application Closing Date