Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: IT Project Analyst
- Delivery of all projects on time, within budget and scope.
Duties / Tasks
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of project·
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
Education and Experience
- Degree in Information Technology Management or related discipline
- 5 to 9 years of direct experience.
- Experience using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems and methodologies.
- Experience with agile delivery methods is essential.
- Knowledge of all phases of software development including requirements analysis, design, coding, testing (integration, user, and performance), debugging, implementation, and support.
- Must have a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Ability to apply general organizational knowledge of the business and systems processes in problem analysis is required.
- Must have a solid understanding of application programming, database and system design.
- Ability to lead and negotiate business solutions that balance technical capability, cost, and time, against business need is required.
- Must exhibit confidence and an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices when solving business problems.
- Ability to engage successfully in multiple initiatives simultaneously is required.
- Must possess strong leadership skills and generate enthusiasm among team members.
- Ability to work independently with users to define concepts, under direction of project managers is required.
- Must possess strong analytical, organizational and product management skills.
- Ability to communicate difficult sensitive.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date