Esosa Food Systems and Innovations Limited - We are a key food innovation company with innovative baked products and services. We produce high-quality baked goods under hygienic conditions using the most modern facilities. Our vision is “to be the leading food innovation company in Nigeria by 2026” withthe mission of “utilizing innovative resources to build a world-class food brand that creates exceptional customer experience while surpassing stakeholders' expectations”
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
Location: Eagle Island, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Carry out quality assessment measures of all the products ready to be issued out and incoming raw materials.
- Take a thorough look at the plans, specifications, and blueprints to understand the product requirements.
- Reject all the incoming raw materials that fail to meet quality expectations and report the issue to the inventory department and Centre Manager at the earliest time.
- Resolving quality-related issues and complaints.
- Providing training to the quality assurance team.
- Prepare documentation of the inspection process, which includes detailed reports and performance records.
- Recommend improvement measures to the production process to ensure quality control standards are met.
- Monitor customer satisfaction levels.
- Monitor the production phase at various levels.
- Inspecting output samples using industry-appropriate methods, such as comparing to standards, measuring dimensions, and examining functionality.
- Checking that the assembly or production line adheres to quality standards and procedures put in place.
- Recording inspection results by completing reports, summarizing re-works and wastes, and inputting data into a quality database.
- Training the production team on quality control measures to improve product excellence
- Monitoring the use of equipment to ensure it is safe and discard any that do not meet requirements.
- Updating job knowledge by engaging in educational opportunities and regular training
- Giving weekly reports and recommendations to the CEO on the implementation of quality management systems and policies.
- B.Sc or H.N.D in Food Science and Technology, Bio-Chemistry, or any related discipline with a minimum of 2.1 from a recognized tertiary institution.
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience as a quality control officer or similar role.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Basic computer and math skills to calibrate and measure specifications
- In-depth understanding and Up-to-date knowledge of global standards and best practices
- Understanding of target market and consumer needs
- Documentation and reporting skills
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Independence of the mind
- Applicant should reside in Portharcourt, Rivers State.
N120,000 - N200,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
16th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.