Nitax Technologies Limited - We provide the right solutions and services to businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mobile Developer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- To assist in building and maintaining the Company’s technologies.
- Identify and plan for new features
- Develop application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality
- Develop functional and sustainable applications with clean codes
- Suggest and implement new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps
- Work closely with colleagues to constantly innovate app functionality and design
- Use and adapt existing web applications for apps
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Communicate with users to understand their needs and experiences
- 3+ years of demonstrable experience
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
- Extensive Knowledge of Flutter
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Strong knowledge of architectural patterns—MVP, MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture—and the ability to choose the best solution for the app
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences
- Superior analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to interpret and follow technical plans
- Knowledge on Agile methodologies
- Thorough understanding of development lifecycle
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using "Mobile Developer" as the subject of the e-mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.