Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Mechanical Automobile Engineer (MINES)
Job ID: Mines-Ibese0013
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Employment Type: Full Time
- Design of new products and modification of those currently in use.
- Identify and solve engineering problems; specializing in structural design, exhaust systems or engines.
- Ensure timely, proper repair and maintenance of the Track and Surface Miner.
- Ensure proper housekeeping and cleanliness of the equipment and workshop area.
- Ensure the safety of the workmen and equipment.
- Coordination with the section head for the smooth functioning of the equipment.
- Record keeping of the maintenance activities.
- Compliance with EMS/OHSAS/QMS requirements as directed.
Educational and Work Experience:
- B.Sc or HND in Mechanical Engineering (Production Option)
- 2 - 3 years relevant work experience in Mechanical Engineering.
Skills and Competencies:
- An interest in motor vehicle engineering and design
- A high level of numeracy and technical competency, with an understanding of the applications used within design and production
- An eye for detail
- The ability to analyse and interpret data to help with problem-solving
- Effective communication and presentation skills with colleagues and clients
- The ability to work effectively in teams but also independently, and to take responsibility
- Good time-management and organisational skills to make sure design projects and production run to schedule
- The ability to work within cost constraints
- A commitment to keep up to date with design and engineering technology
- Commercial and industry awareness.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date