A new global player in the Nigerian e-commerce business with maximum investment muscle requires a smart and energetic person for urgent employment in the below role:
Job Title: Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: Senior Management Level
Reports to: MD/CEO
- As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you will be required to identify trends and opportunities for growth through analysis of complex data, advice on new ways to attract quality customers, maximize value of existing ones and achieve market dominance.
- Working with the MD/CEO, the Senior Business Analysts will be responsible for reviewing the company’s business processes to identify opportunities and strategies to improve business efficiency.
- Also, help with customer segmentation for retention andcross selling, advise the business on investment and other business decisions using data, crystalize strategy into bits using macro data and assisting with business presentations.
- To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
Role and Responsibilities
- Conduct thorough data analysis, help design and implement analytics programs, generate reports, and collaborate with various teams to ensure the company is optimizing its resources and maximizing its market share.
- Coordinate with team to design and develop analytical projects designed to understand key business behaviours that drive customer acquisition, retention, and engagement.
- Collaborate regularly with various teams, including marketing, develop and utilize dashboards effectively.
- Remain current on industry trends with respect to Business Intelligence capabilities.
- As Business Analyst, you will manage all facets of customer experience data -from web analytics to voice of customer data -for the company
- Identify business problems and customer pain points, formulate hypotheses, develop analytic plans, conduct the analysis, synthesize conclusions into actionable solutions, and help implement recommendations for customer experience programs.
- Partner with key stakeholders to provide data-driven insights to inform business and CXP decisions
- Conduct relevant customer behavior analysis, competitive analysis and industry research
- Derive insights from data to suggest, create, and execute tests that drive improvements to conversion rates and customer satisfaction scores
- Create holistic dashboards by pulling data from different data sources
- Provide expertise and guidance to business on: Segmentation, Campaign analysis, analysis of performance, benchmarking, propensity-to-buy and response modelling
- Understand relevant technology applications
- Implement the overall analytics and business intelligence strategy for the Business.
- Analyze business performance continuously and comprehensively and provide timely advice to management on improvement options.
- Establish clear performance metrics for the business, targets and accountabilities and render report on key performance indicators to ensure that management and business owners can measure, monitor and continuously improve performance.
- Maintain business intelligence models to design, develop and generate both standard and ad-hoc reports.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Statistics, Engineering, and Computer Science, Accounting or other related discipline.
- 3 - 5 years of related professional hands-on experience working with data / analytics dashboards
- Experience with at least one key analytics tools to develop actionable insights from multiple data sources (e.g., Excel graphics, PowerBI, Qlikview, Tableau,)
- Knowledge of statistical analysis, quantitative analytics, forecasting/predictive analytics, and multivariate testing (A/B testing)
- Capable of explaining complex analytical methodologies and concepts in nontechnical language
- High level understanding of data management, e.g. MS SQL, or other tools
- Ability to combine strong analytical skills with sound business knowledge.
- Ability to develop and evolve long-term strategies while driving tactical projects.
- Good appreciation of project management.
- Advanced skills in PowerPoint presentation designs.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms Word document format to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.