Unilever Nigeria Plc
is part of the multi-national Unilever group, which produces personal care, home care and foods products like Close Up, Lux, Lifebuoy, OMO, Sunlight, Blue Band, Lipton, Royco and Knorr for individuals and families across the country. Unilever Nigeria is a forty-six billion naira business that employs almost 2,000 individuals and 10,000 businesses across its local operations.
Job Title: Supply Chain Accountant
Reference: FIN 000567
Job Level: Experienced/Mid-career
Area of interest: Finance
Location: Oregun, Lagos
Salary(per annum): 4-6M
- Monthly review, analysis and reporting of Gross Margins
- Supply Chain Accountant
- Sourcing Unit Budgetary Control, analysis and Performance Reporting
- Consolidate & co-ordinate Supply Chain Cost monthly forecast
- Compute Forecast Gross Margin Variance Analysis with commentaries on significant variances - Commodity, Currency, One offs, Savings & other underlying costs.
- Compute Actual Gross Margin Variance Analysis with Commentaries - Month, Qtr & Full Year
- Compile & Report Regional SC Management Information Deck & KPIs
- Respond to all Regional & Local data requests.
- OCF Forecast - Consolidation of Fcst input & Reporting - Concern Depn, IWC, Finance Charge, Concern NBV of Disposals, Stock movements & Capex.
- Entrench & Monitor compliance to the Small Control Framework in Supply Chain Operation.
- Consolidate & co-ordinate sign-off of the Small Unit Control Framework for Supply Chain Finance
- Mgt Information input: All Slides for Supply Chain Chapter in Coy M I Deck
- Update monthly result timetable for SCF & Publish monthly SCF Result Performance Scorecard
- Any other tasks as may be assigned by the FBP SC
- Existence and Valuation Controls for SC Balance Sheet Accounts
- Entrench the Small Control Framework in Supply Chain Operation.
- Policy Compliance and Control Framework.
- Forecast GMVA Consolidation
- Unilever Nigeria contact for all SC information by External Sources.
- Consolidated Fcst GMVA - Complete.
- Overall SC Contact for Management Information.
- Capital Expenditure Forecasts Co-ordination.
- Accounting & Reporting Policy
- Forecasting policy
- Stock Accounting
- Input in Supply Chain Chapter & KPI in Company Mgt Information Booklet.(GMVA, Business Waste, Distribution costs slides
- Transfer Pricing input (Standard Material Prices & Distribution costs rates/ton)
- Report Forecast Distribution Costs into S&OP and 8QRP OTIF
- Challenge & report on all significant and/or abnormal stock discrepancies
- Complete approved Raw& Pkg Material and Finished Goods stock adjustments in 4th Shift
- Cost of Sales - Conclude all Cost of Sales & Distribution cost input(Export sales,accruals, Amortisation, Distribution cost analysis & Stock Provisions and Cost of Sales analysis & reclassification) & Input to Information Manager
- Balance Sheet - Reconcile & agree SSIL to GL
- Balance Sheet - Review & conclude reconciliation of SC other Balance Sheet accounts(Scrap deposit, EEG etc) & sign off Control checklist.
- Qtrly Standard cost upload into 4th Shift
- Charge out energy and shared costs to respective factories
- Use 4th Shift, SCOA & Crystal reports for capturing, analysing and reporting:
- Full Purchase landed costing on imports.
- Report Purchase Price Variance report
- B. Sc. in Accounting
- A Post Graduate Degree in any area in Finance would be added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years working experience
- Good Communication
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Very Analytical skills
07 October, 2011
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online