Tenaui Africa Limited (Canon) is the leading supplier of Production Printers, Office Printing Equipment, Large format printers, photographic equipment & consumables, Mini Lab spare parts, accessories and other related photographic materials in Nigeria.
We are the leading supplier of New and Reconditioned Mini Labs in Singapore, Middle East and Africa and also supplying photographic equipment. As business to business partners with Canon, we represent them for Printing Solutions within Africa and Middle East.
We have a state-of-the-art showroom situated in Lagos and our presence is marked in major cities within Nigeria to support our customers in these cities and towns around.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Sales Executive
Locations: Abuja (FCT) & Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced, passionate and motivated Corporate Sales Executive to join our sales team! As our Sales Executive your main responsibility will be to drive our business success by implementing a strong and sustainable sales strategy.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Researching prospects and generating leads.
- Learn details about our products and services.
- Understand all the prospects needs, problems or wants.
- Explain how our solutions align with their pain points.
- Meet with potential clients and act as their consultant.
- Up-sell when appropriate.
- Identify buyer persona profiles
- Investigate leads and find out about them as much as possible before contacting.
- Consult with sales and marketing team to ensure the efficiency.
- Identify most important sales KPIs.
- Track and monitor your work.
- Prospect, build and maintain a strong sales pipeline.
- Prepare and present reports when needed.
- Stay up to date with the latest sales trends and best practices
- Report to management team
- Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Participating in sales team meetings.
- Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, by email, and in person.
- Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Managing the sales process through specific software programs.
- Building and maintaining a CRM database.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Results Driven
- Time Management
- Customer Service
- Selling to Customer Needs
- Prospecting Skills
- Motivation for Sales
Requirements / Qualifications
- BA / BSc Degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
- 3 - 5 years of experience working as a Sales Executive or similar role.
- 3-5 years of successful sales experience.
- Proven record of successful deals closed.
- Strong customer orientation, dedication, and passion for delivering a great customer experience.
- Ability to assess customer needs.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative and team oriented.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, and sales software programs.
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills