Alan & Grant - Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Group Business Development Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
Industry: Financial Services
- The Group Business Development Officer will be responsible for the co-ordination and integration of the company's business associate strategy for the group.
- Develop strategies with subsidiaries towards getting new MBAs for relevant businesses within the Group.
- Grow business in all Business Units as defined in the performance contracts.
- Establish a network of referrals.
- Develop, drive and coordinate cross-selling initiatives across the Group.
- Prospect and win new accounts for every subsidiary within the Group.
- Seek opportunities for subsidiaries5 in each subsidiary’s business.
- Perform all other functions connected to business activities as may be directed by the management.
- Develop regular communication strategies to create awareness of business opportunities.
- Identify business opportunities in subsidiaries and strategize on early conversion.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, or related field preferred.
- Equivalent experience in related field acceptable as well (example: five-plus years in a sales or business development environment).
- Certified membership of local and/or foreign professional institutes will be an added advantage.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Proven track record in developing and nurturing businesses.
- Capacity to develop short-, mid- and long-term business strategies.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Target-driven and result-oriented.
Application Closing Date