Masters Ville School was established in July 2004 as a Montessori School which provided for children aged 3months - 17years. We are a school of 320 boys and girls situated on 11 and No.22, Asa Afariogun street, Off Osolo way, Ajao Estate, Isolo in Lagos Mainland.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Elementary Teacher
Location: Ajao Estate, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Adapts classroom work for the purpose of providing students with instructional materials that address individualized learning plans within established lesson plans.
- Administers developmental testing programs and/or subject specific assessments, etc. for the purpose of assessing student competency levels and/or developing individual learning plans.
- Advises parents and/or legal guardians of student progress for the purpose of communicating expectations; student's achievements; developing methods for improvement and/or reinforcing classroom goals in the home environment.
- Assesses student progress towards objectives, expectations, and/or goals for the purpose of providing feedback to students, parents and administration.
- Collaborates with instructional staff, other school personnel, parents and a variety of community resources for the purpose of improving the overall quality of student outcomes, achieving established classroom objectives in support of the school improvement plan.
- Counsels students for the purpose of improving performance, health status, problem solving techniques and a variety of personal issues.
- Demonstrates methods required to perform classroom and/or subject specific assignments for the purpose of providing an effective program that addresses individual student requirements.
- Directs assistant teachers, student teachers, instructional assistants, volunteers and/or student workers for the purpose of providing an effective classroom program and addressing the needs of individual students.
- Manages student behavior for the purpose of providing a safe and optimal learning environment. Models conversation, manners, clean up activities, listening skills, etc. for the purpose of demonstrating appropriate social andinterpersonal behavior.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree with 3 - 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.