Basic Consumer Kash (Ebonyi) Cooperative Society Limited is the second-largest cooperative after the Nigeria Police Force cooperative with well over 1,000,000 active members. It was established in 2006. The Ebonyi State branch of BC KASH was opened in 14th of April 2016 and licensed to operate in all local governments of Ebonyi State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Locations: Abakaliki, Afikpo, Okigwe - Ebonyi
Employment Type: Full-time
- Work with management to develop and implement business development strategy for a defined territory.
- Coordinate with management and clients to identify business development opportunities with existing and new clients.
- Work with the team to achieve short and long term revenue and profit growth.
- Update and maintain customer information database on regular basis.
- Participate in meetings to report business prospect and status updates to management and clients.
- Write bids, proposals, brochures and various other business informational letters.
- Guide, train and motivate sales team to meet or exceed the sales performance targets.
- Travel to customer sites and tradeshows to promote company’s products and services.
- Attend client conferences and meetings in order to network with new and existing contacts.
- Establish strong customer relationship by providing accurate and timely information to customers regarding inquiries such as products, pricing, quotes and issues/concerns.
- Conduct market competitive analysis to develop roadmap and sales strategy to secure new business.
- Assist marketing team in development of advertising and promotional programs, telemarketing plans and tradeshows.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree, HND, NCE, OND qualification with 0 - 5 years work experience.
N100,000 - N170,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward copies of their detailed CV / Resume, and Credentials to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.