Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc - Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states).
We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead, Learning & Development
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Develop the company’s training budget to ensure that the best quality of training and development is provided within the established budget for all IBEDC employees.
- Develops the Annual Training Plan, Strategy, Calendar, and Budget for the Business.
- Works with Divisional Chiefs and HODs to analyse departmental competency requirements as a contribution to develop annual training plans.
- Conducts an organisation-wide skills assessment to identify skills gaps and training /learning development needs.
- Collaborates with Divisional Chiefs and HODs to design training programs and curriculum, content, and schedules to implement in-house training.
- Help managers develop their team members through career paths.
- Communicates all training opportunities (internal and external) available to employees and clearly outlines requirements for participation.
- Develops and manages the organisation’s training budget and manages expenditure.
- Monitors all training, learning and performance coaching activities to ensure effective delivery and outcomes.
- Manages the company's Learning Management System for effective deployment and management of e-learning, and distance learning programmes.
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities.
- Oversee the maintenance of all necessary training and development records.
- Responsible for the acquisition and maintenance of all training assets and equipment.
- Conduct timely and economic assessment of training and development needs
- Ensure timely and economic preparation and / procurement of delivery of training courses and schedules. Additionally, nominate employees for external training programs
- Conduct surveys to measure the training effectiveness, the satisfaction of training participants with the training content, means of training delivery, etc.
- Create, update & modify training policies of all classes of employees based on changing business scenarios, feedbacks from training participants, etc.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor's Degree
- Required Experience: 5 - 7 years
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to manage sensitive and confidential information.
- Excellent Negotiation skills.
- People-person and a team player.
- Strong understanding of leading Learning & Development approaches practices and trends.
- Proven experience in implementing and managing learning & development initiatives in a reputable company.
- Strong research and presentations skills.
- Strong project management and coordination skills.
- Strong understanding of leading Performance Management approaches practices and trends.
Application Closing Date
26th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: When the page opens, click on "Click Here to See Vacancies" and select "Lead, Learning & Development" to apply accordingly.