We are an indigenous non-profit and non-governmental organization with head office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria. We are in search of highly skilled, dynamic, committed, bright individuals with good work ethics and high level of integrity to work with our highly experienced team. If your energy for our vision of saving lives, along with technical skills match our need to keep delivering a Program that continues to strengthen the health system in Nigeria then apply if the position suits your skills and abilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: System Analyst
Job Code: SASI 403
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- The Systems Analyst supports the analysis, design, development of an application, and reviews the outputs of deployed information systems, support the Senior system analyst to guide systems through programming, testing, and implementation, investigates, and recommends software for purchase, use and provides support to the lead through the implementation of high-quality data support systems for program monitoring using visualization dashboards.
- Research and evaluate data from different sources to identify discrepancies and patterns.
- Present and explain status reports to the SI management and CIHP technical leadership
- Recommend ways to improve data reporting and presentation.
- Work with SI Leadership, Senior System Analyst to implement and assess developments
- Support in the coordination of application development
- Support in the analysis of data to assist management in decision making
- Provide high analytic and data use skills to help administrative needs and goals
- Understand data storage and data sharing methods
- Understand health program and operations
- Able to utilize different data sources for analyses
- Able to convert data into usable information that is easy to understand using statistical packages
- Able to develop quick reports and presentations with good visuals
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, and Computer Science or related fields
- Minimum of 3 - 4 years experience in an analytic role.
- Proficiency with database language such as SQL, VBA.
- Proficiency with data manipulation.
- Experience with data visualization tools
- Knowledge of data management applications.
- Proficiency in managing electronic medical records (NMRS).
- Analytical mindset with good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
24th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their Current CV and Suitability statement not more than 200 words indicating position and location in Microsoft Word format by email to: [email protected] The subject of the email should be the JOB TITLE, LOCATION, AND APPLICANT FULL NAME; e.g. "COM01 Abuja, JOHN BULL".
- It is important to apply via the link and the mail, as an application sent to ONLY the email address will be considered invalid.
- Residents of the Location(s) stated and its environs are encouraged to apply and will be given priority.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process.
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.