Amecron Nigeria Limited - One of our foremost clients, is a successful domestic gas Local Distribution Company (LDC) with an excellent safety track record and over 20 years experience in the distribution and transmission of natural gas via pipelines to industrial /commercial customers in Nigeria. Our client has an ambitious growth aspirations across several operational states in Nigeria.
They are recruiting qualified service personnel to support their ambitions in the position below:
Job Title: Metering Technician / Analyst
Employment Type: Full time
- Successful candidate will be at the forefront of this challenging ambition by supporting and enabling growth targets and aspirations.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Mitigate incorrect/ inaccurate measurement of produced hydrocarbon fluids which could result in inaccurate allocation andfor reparting of gas volumes
- thus miligating the associated risk to profitability.
- Role is crucial for improved quality of decision-making and includes:
- Tests, calibrates, operates, maintains, and inspects electronic and mechanical Row meters across Assets.
- Communicate at a lechnical level and interface with customers, Metering Analyst, Integrated Activity Planning & scheduling (APS), Operations, and Project teams.
- Ensure the integrity and reliability of sales gas meters, measurement recording and gas sampling equipment and perform operations and maintenance at metering facilities in compliance with company policy and procedures and in compliance with applicable Department of Petroleum Resources (OPR) regulations and Gas Sales & Purchase Agreement (GSPA).
- HND qualification in any Technical or Engineering discipline
- Minimum of 5 years experience.
- Good Maths skills, use of MS Excel.
- Skilled in Gas metering, calibration and gas sales contracts.
Application Closing Date
25th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted within two (2) weeks of the Application closing date.